MY FIRST BOYFRIEND

MY FIRST BOYFRIEND

I have known him for 8 years and forever, 24/7 I am with him no matter in what situation or matter during those 8 years. He was there during my ups and downs, when I am alone or with my family and friends.

Let me introduce you to my first boyfriend JENG JENG JENG

MY WATCH hahahah gottcha! Some of you might feel like want to cursed thinking that “my first boyfriend” is a human being hahahahaha.

Okay sorry guys, but I just want to capture my last moment with him.

I bought him when I was standard 5 and that was my very first watch (the real one and expensive one). At first I am afraid to bring him to school cause my parents already warn me to make sure the watch alive in good condition for ATLEAST 3 YEARS. Whoaaa taking care of things when you still in primary school is not easy lagi-lagi kalau jenis buas and lasak kerja nak main je hahahaha. But that kind of “adult” in me said “come on you can take care of it, at least it is easier than taking care of your adik”.

I mean those who have adik must have feel like what I felt when you guys still kid but naahh I love my adik termendously.. Okay back to my boyfriend, please trust me when I said like this guys.

I sleep with it, eat with it, mandi also with jam, kemas rumah, masak, jogging even kawad dekat padang kawad also pakai this jam walhal dekat padang kawad its HAROM to wear watch but I LIVED 8 YEARS WITH IT of course kadang-kadang lupa nak bukak  haha.   

The best moment with this jam is I always punctual in everything I do (except ada sometimes lambat because of solid reasons). I go to school at 7am sharp even I can go when its 7.15 am because I will arrive school 7.16 am but I got that anxiety that I will be late and kena marah is the most thing I want to avoid because I have to deal with mental illness if kena marah haha. Meeting, appointment, anything mostly I will be punctual and on time so it teach me to think time is gold! Okay now I feel like want to cry since it cannot be fix anymore because the mechanism inside it already outdated huhu.

And yeah I got this kind of worry when I didn’t hear the clock ticking I feel my watch rosak so alhamdulillah the only surgery that my watch got are change the battery couples of time and twice when the tali terputus. Actually the watch completely black colour but since the tali already putus so I go with purple. IT STILL LOOK GOOD to me and so sexy too haha.

But today, its time to say goodbye to him and keep him inside my memory drawer like other stuff that has sentimental values. And after 5 month struggle without a watch (phone does not make me that punctual because its a distraction when I think I got some more time to play with it and BAMM I am late haha) I got a new watch. Alhamdulillah okay lets make it 10 years shall we new boyfriend?

-i will always love you the most cause you are the first-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DONE INTERIM

KEK BATIK CHEWY

ENGLISH CAMBRIDGE